To support the professionals in our region, GLACUHO offers the opportunity to be considered for a need-based award reimbursements to individuals to assist in attending the National Housing Training Institute.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to apply:
• Be selected to attend NHTI for this year
• Be from a GLACUHO member institution and have responsibilities in any housing area
(dining services, residence life, apartments, marketing, facilities, operations,
• Be a full time professional in the housing field
• Demonstration of how this opportunity will be used in their current position
• GLACUHO involvement
• Submit an article to a GLACUHO publication (WAVES or Trends) about your NHTI
experience or submit a program proposal to present at the 2011 GLACUHO conference
• Demostrate a commitment to the core values of GLACUHO
Expenses that may be covered by the scholarship:
• Travel costs (flight or federal mileage reimbursement rate)
• NHTI Registration
• Other costs related to attending NHTI
For more information...