To provide communication marketing methods for quality professional development to housing officers.
Example of Committee Scope:
· Create and deliver quality Trends publications
· Create and deliver publications that communicate the value of GLACUHO
· The creation and monitoring of general editorial guidelines of the association
Learning Outcomes for Committee Members
- Each committee member will have the opportunity to use and capitalize on their personal talents and interests in our work this year.
- Each committee member will be able to walk away from their experience with new skills or accomplishments they can take with them to other venues.
- Each member will contribute at least 1 article and will solicit at least one article from their designated committee.
Learning Outcomes for the GLACUHO Audience
As a result of the work of the CMC the GLACUHO membership will:
- Have an understanding of how and when to submit articles for Trends as well as what type of articles are appropriate
- Be aware of important GLACUHO updates and opportunities
- Demonstrate an increased readership of Trends
- Demonstrate an increased submission rate of Trends articles