To plan for the future of GLACUHO, 2014-2015 President Dr. Joshua Lawrie convened a strategic planning task force comprised of the following people:
- Curtis Clark (Kent State University),
- Becky Figura (Eastern Michigan University-retired),
- Robin Gagnow (Baldwin Wallace University),
- Tina Horvath (Southern Illinois University Carbondale),
- Patty Martinez (Northern Illinois University),
- Shavonn Nowlin (Valparaiso University),
- Jeff Shoup (Ball State University),
- Amanda Stonecipher (Indiana University Southeast),
- Erin Taylor (Western Michigan University),
- Nick Varner (Albion College)
The task force reviewed historical documents of GLACUHO including but not limited to: constitution and by-laws, assessment data from 2004-2009 plan, financial records, Chief Housing Officer survey, 2014 Climate survey, and 2014 and 2015 winter meeting focus group feedback. Upon review of all information, the task force recommends the following goals to serve as the guide for association work with accompanying objectives and action items. These items were then reviewed by the Past Presidents the 2014-2015 GLACUHO Board of Directors. The board voted to approve the strategic plan on October 19, 2015.
Strategic Plan Document
The full strategic plan document is available here.