About The Board
The board of directors consists of both elected and appointed members. The elected members are voted on by the membership at the annual conference each year, and typically serve 2-3 year terms depending on the position. The association seeks nominations for elected positions annually and when vacancies exist on the board. Terms typically begin at the conclusion of the annual conference.
Appointed board members are nominated by the membership and then selected by the elected board. The association seeks nominations for appointed positions annually and requires interested persons to submit a statement of interest outlining their qualifications. Appointed positions typically serve 1-2 year terms and do not receive a vote for official matters such as financial business.
To view a board member's profile, click the individual's name below.
Elected Board Members
Appointed Board Members
- Jeremy Alexander, Technology Coordinator
- Zac Birch, Exhibitor Liaison
- Sara Dickey, 2017 Conference Host
- Jocelyn Maul, 2018 Conference Host
- Abby Kruszynski, Professional Foundations Chair
- Alexandra Fields, Inclusion and Equity Chair
- Tenisia Adams, Student Learning Chair
- Jess Robinson, Campus Safety and Crisis Management Chair
- Carianne Meng, Health and Wellness Chair
- Dexter Earney, Communications and Marketing Chair
- Robert King, Facilities and Operations Chair
- Vicka Bell-Robinson, Contemporary Issues Chair
- Laura Williams, Programming and Development Chair
- Chris Beyer, Programming and Development Assistant Chair
At Your Service
All of the board members share the same commitment to learn, lead, and serve with the association. Please feel free to reach out to any board member, at any time. We welcome your questions, your feedback, and your ideas. If you are interested in learning more about GLACUHO or becoming involved in the association, contact any board member or use the "contact us" link at the upper right-hand corner of the page.